Compari-Sun Solar is NOT giving financial advice and is not qualified to discuss pricing of specific systems. The information is for illustrative purposes only. If you are interested in a solar energy system, you should consult a licensed and qualified professional.
Articles and information on this website may not be copied, reprinted, or redistributed without expressed written permission. All information on this website is strictly for informational purposes only and should not be taken as medical advice.
The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The products linked to and sold on this website and any information published on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided by this website and/or this company is not a substitute for a consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as medical advice.
By completing a lead form (name, email address, other contact details) you are agreeing to receive further information about the product or service indicated on the page. You may receive emails from us and we may pass your information to a provider for the explicit purpose of fulfilling your request for information.
Compari-Sun Solar uses affiliate links within the site content.
- When you click a link on Compari-Sun Solar, we may get paid a commission for the click or for the subsequent sale of a product on another site
- Not every link is an affiliate link but any link could be such a link
- Links on Compari-Sun Solar may be shortened for usability and tracking purposes, including affiliate links
- Contributing authors may promote their own products and we may make affiliate commissions on the sale of those products
- Affiliate commissions are one of the key methods used to financially support the site and Compari-Sun Solar would not be able to operate without this support
Advertising and Tracking
Compari-Sun Solar uses numerous Google Analytics and display advertising features including, but not limited to: Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
Compari-Sun Solar will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie.
To be clear:
- Compari-Sun Solar uses Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show Compari-Sun Solar ads on sites across the Internet.
- Compari-Sun Solar and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
- Compari-Sun Solar and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (“DMCA”)
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further details):
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interests
– a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work
– identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located
– your address, telephone number, and email address
– a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
– a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Using your email address
When you enter your email or sign in through social networks, you agree to that your
email address will be added to the subscription list for sending target news and special offers.
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link at the end of any of emails received from us.